Pascoe Canada is in Richmond Hill, ON. Pascoe Canada is the Canadian subsidiary of Pascoe pharmazeutische Präparate GmbH, a family-run manufacturer of natural healthcare products headquartered in Giessen, Germany.
There are many reasons our customers’ shop at www.Pascoe.ca, some of which include:
- It’s very easy and convenient to order at any time, any day
- You can see and repeat your previous orders with 1 click
- You can use Amex on online orders
- You have access to all kinds of promotions when you subscribe to our newsletter
- Health Care Practitioners (HCPs) and Retailers can profit from our100$ minimum order Free ship voucher code sent to you in our newsletter at the beginning of each month
- You can change the shipping address on every order
- HCPs can DROP SHIP to clients Free of charge
In 4 easy steps, you can open your Pascoe account:
- Go to www.pascoe.ca and click on My Account/sign in or register on the right side of the menu bar or simply click here.
- Enter all your information as a new client
- Continue and save
- Wait up to 1 business day for approval. You will receive an email confirming your account has been approved.
All prices and dollar amounts listed on Pascoe.ca are in Canadian dollars. Pascoe accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard credit cards, and PayPal.
Please note that some electronic transactions may require extended processing in addition to the credit card authorization.
At this time, we can only accept Canadian credit card numbers. We're unable to accept cashier's checks or money orders.
Because we care about your satisfaction as a customer and understand you may have concerns about entering personal or credit card information over the Internet, we have installed security measures that employ state-of-the-art technology to guard against the loss or misuse of all personal information that is handled through the Site. Our servers use a security protocol called SSL (Secure Socket Layers) to ensure the transmission of your personal information takes place in complete security. SSL encrypts all information entered on the Site before it is transmitted over the Internet, which prevents the interception of data and ensures data integrity during electronic communications.
Updating your account is amazingly easy. Please follow these steps:
- Login to your account at Pascoe.ca
- Select “Overview” which will display your account dashboard
- Here you can update your profile, primary billing address, payment method, and primary shipping address
What are some common flu symptoms?
What are some common cold symptoms?
Some common cold symptoms include runny nose or stuffy nose, scratchy throat, pain over the sinuses and face, sinus congestion and nasal congestion, increased mucus, sneezing, ear pain, can be a low-grade fever etc.
See our full line of Cold and Flu products that can help relieve symptoms of Cold & Flus
These illnesses are caused by viruses that enter our bodies. These viruses are often transmitted through the air, entering our bodies through small droplets. Viruses enter the air when a person who is already infected coughs or sneezes. Once the virus enters the air, it is breathed in by other people where it then enters their system. From there the immune system detects the foreign virus and sends signals to our body to start defending against this virus. When the immune system is working optimally, we won’t even notice that we have a virus entering our body as we will be able to fight it off before it causes any symptoms. When our immune system does not have a strong enough response the virus infects our body and we start to experience symptoms of a cold or the flu. Depending on which cells in the body that the virus infects that will depend on the type of symptoms that we begin to experience. For example, if the immune system detects that a virus has infected the cells of our nasal passage it will cause the blood vessels in that area to dilate so that more immune cells can come to the area. This results in an increased flow of mucous in the area and the symptom that many of us call a runny nose. If the immune system is unable to fight off the infection it can spread further in the body. This can lead to complications such as bronchitis or sepsis.
How long does a common cold last and how long does the flu last?
As a rule of thumb for flu-like infections or colds: It takes 3 days to show up, stays for 3 days and takes 3 days to go. Most infections are overcome after two weeks. Common colds that last for longer can indicate a weakened immune system.
Colds and flu are contagious usually a day before showing symptoms and then up to 7 days after depending on the specific virus causing the illness as well as the severity of the illness.
The time that it takes for the common cold or flu symptoms to occur after exposure can vary among people. Some people who are exposed will never show symptoms of the virus whereas others may start showing symptoms the next day. It can also take up to a week after exposure for symptoms to occur.
The flu can last from 24 hours to a few days to even longer. If there are complications of the illness and it spreads to other parts of the body such as the lungs causing pneumonia it can last even longer. Those with weaker immune systems such as children or the elderly may take longer to fight off an infection.
The best protection against infections is a healthy immune system. This can be strengthened with a balanced diet that includes plenty of vitamins and minerals. Adding in supplements of specific vitamins and minerals that support immune function can add some extra support. These include zinc, vitamin D and vitamin C. In addition, regular exercise and fresh air can keep our bodies working optimally.
There are also different therapies that can help balance and stimulate our immune functions so that they are better at fighting off viruses. Some of these include saunas and contrast hydrotherapy. Contrast hydrotherapy involves alternating hot and cold temperature water applied to the body in some way. This includes contrast foot baths/soaks (soaking feet in hot water for 3 minutes and cold water for 1 minute for 3 cycles) or contrast showers (using hot water for 3 minutes and switching to cold water for 1 minute, 3 times and ending on cold). This same pattern can be used when applying cold and warm compresses to the throat or pads to help stimulate the immune response in these areas specifically.
The lymphatic system in our bodies is an important part of our immune system and keeping it healthy and moving properly can keep our bodies healthy. The lymphatic system helps to remove toxins and bacteria from the body. It also houses parts of the immune system and helps to move the immune cells around the body so that they can get to the area of infection. Remedies that keep the lymphatic system moving efficiently can ensure that our immune cells can do what they are supposed to, and any waste is removed.
- Taking time to rest, stay warm and drink plenty of fluids
- Steam inhalations can help to support respiratory symptoms. Essential oils can be added to the steam inhalations but should never be ingested.
- For throat symptoms gargling with salt water or sage tea can help to decrease pain and combat infections
- Botanicals such as echinacea, elderberry, astragalus and some mushrooms can help to keep our immune system strong and prevent an infection from occurring
- Botanics such as thyme, sage, rosemary, oil of oregano etc. are antimicrobial and can help decrease the intensity of duration of symptoms while also fighting off the pathogen causing illness.
- Maintaining a healthy digestive tract and bowl with probiotics and prebiotics is an important part of regulating our immune function and may help prevent further infections.
- Where are you located?
- Why buy my healthcare products online?
- How do I register for an account on Pascoe.ca?
- What methods of payment do you accept?
- Can I trust Pascoe.ca?
- How do I edit my account information?
- How old do I have to be to order at Pascoe.ca?
- Is my order subject to tax?
- How do I know that my order has been received?
- How do I cancel my order?
- Can I make changes to an order that has already been placed?
- The item I want to purchase is sold out. What do I do now?
- Do I need a Pascoe.ca account to place an order?
- Where can I find my order history?
- Where do you ship?
- What shipping method do you use?
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- How can I qualify for free shipping?
Returns and Exchanges
- What is your return policy?
- If an order arrives damaged, is there reimbursement for the cost of shipping?
- How do I make a return request?
Privacy and Security
- What security measures do you put in place to protect my identity and financial information?
- Will I receive a junk email from you after I place an order?
- I do not wish to use my credit card, are there alternatives?
- Why does Pascoe.ca not store or remember my credit card number?
- How can I securely change the email address on my Pascoe.ca account?
Student & New Grad Programs
Coupons or Voucher Codes
- How do I use a Pascoe.ca Coupon or Voucher Code?
- Why isn't my Coupon Code working?
- I am a returning customer; how do I get a coupon to use at Pascoe.ca?
- I am about to place my first order on Pascoe.ca, is there a coupon offer for me?
- Are there any restrictions to be aware of when using Pascoe.ca coupons?
To order at www.Pascoe.ca, you must be of the age of majority and over. If you are under the age of majority, you can use the Site only with the permission and under the supervision of your parents or your legal guardian.
In accordance with applicable provincial and federal laws, we are required to charge HST/GST and provincial sales taxes. The applicable sales tax is determined by the province of delivery and the HST/GST is applicable to all taxable merchandise and services delivered in Canada. The appropriate sales tax amount will be displayed on the checkout section of the Site prior to the completion of the purchase transaction.
Once you have placed your order online, you will receive an order confirmation email to let you know that we have received your order. Didn’t receive this email? Sometimes this email ends up in your “Spam” or “Junk Mail” folder. Please do not hesitate to contact us to confirm your order or check on its status, we’re always happy to help!
If you have placed an order online and need to cancel it, we will do our best to accommodate your request. As this is a time-sensitive action, contact our Customer Service Representative as soon as possible and have your Pascoe.ca order number readily available. You can request a cancellation by (1) PHONE: 1-866-535-0099 (2) EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your Pascoe.ca order number in your email. Please be aware that once your order moves into the “processing” or “shipping” stage in our warehouse, we may no longer be able to cancel. If this occurs, we can help facilitate a return upon delivery.
We kindly ask that you double, or triple check all order details thoroughly prior to placing your order. As our orders are processed electronically, it is not possible to make any changes to the shipping address through the Site once an order has been placed. Furthermore, orders cannot be cancelled or modified through the Site if the products ordered have already been shipped. If you are paying by credit card, your credit card will be charged only once the order has been processed.
Please note, that once your order moves into the processing stage in our warehouse, we may no longer be able to cancel it. Should this be the case, we can help facilitate a return upon delivery (excluding final sale items).
We work hard to ensure that our products are stocked and available for when you need them most! If the product you are looking for is sold out and you would like to be notified once this product becomes available, please visit the product page and enter your email address in the space provided.
You do not need to have a Pascoe.ca account to place an order. Once you proceed to checkout, simply check the box “Don’t create customer account”. We do however encourage HCPs to register on Pascoe.ca to access our specialized products.
Once you have logged into your Pascoe.ca account, simply hover your mouse over your name at the top-right hand side of the page. With one click of your mouse, you can access your “Past Orders” or “Quick Orders” to view all your Pascoe favourites!
Pascoe offers to ship in Canada only.
For more detail, visit our Shipping Terms & Conditions page.
We ship our products using Canada Post and FedEx.
We make every effort to have our products delivered within a reasonable time. An order confirmation will be emailed to you immediately. Your order will be processed the same day or the next day. Once your order leaves our warehouse, it may take 2 to 7 business days for your order to arrive depending on the province and delivery carrier. For very remote areas in Canada, orders may take up to 10 days.
On Pascoe.ca, we offer free shipping on qualifying orders. At checkout, we will notify you of whether you have qualified to receive our free shipping services.
Returns and Exchanges
Should the need arise to return an order once you have received it, we will do our best to accommodate your request. Pascoe prides itself in offering only high-quality products produced and quality controlled in our own facility. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your product(s), all returned product(s):
- Must be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase
- Must be in a resalable condition (unopened, no price stickers attached, box undamaged)
- Have an expiry date over 1 year
- Returned to Pascoe Canada Head Office at the expense of the client (unless the return is due to a Pascoe error). We suggest that you send the product using a trackable service and in protective packaging.
Return shipments should be addressed to our head office:
Pascoe Canada Inc.
40 Vogell Road, Unit 70
Richmond Hill, ON
All returned products that are not due to a Pascoe error will be charged a 15% restocking fee. Returns are not accepted on items bought at a discount or any promotional offer.
Every effort is taken to assure that you receive your order in excellent condition and in a timely manner. Please contact our Customer Service Representative at email@example.com should you receive a damaged order.
If you would like to arrange a return, please contact Pascoe at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our Customer Service Representatives will be happy to help you!
Privacy and Security
However, information sent or received over the Internet is generally not secure. Pascoe cannot guarantee the security of any communication to or from the Site. Pascoe does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Just like you, we don’t like spam either. No, we do not send unsolicited emails. If you would like to receive our monthly newsletter, you can sign up on our homepage. We only use your email to send notifications to keep you up to date on the status of your order.
Pascoe.ca offers PayPal as an alternative payment option.
The reason we do not ask to store or remember your credit card number on Pascoe.ca is because we take the upmost precaution to protect our customers. We partner with the experts at paying online and we want to ensure that every transaction is 100% secure.
To update your email address on Pascoe.ca, please follow these steps:
- Login to your account at Pascoe.ca
- Simply hover your mouse over your name at the top-right hand side of the page and click “Profile”
- Here you can easily and securely change your new email address
Our newsletter is emailed to our customers at the beginning of each month. Our newsletter contains company updates, product information, contests, and exclusive monthly/weekly promotions. You can subscribe to our newsletter by visiting our homepage. You can unsubscribe at any time.
*Please note that sometimes our emails are sent to your “Junk” or “Spam” Folder – don’t forget to check there!
To unsubscribe from our newsletter, simply scroll to the bottom of the last newsletter you received and click “update your preferences” or “unsubscribe from this list”.
Coupons or Voucher Codes
To use our coupon or voucher code, simply add the products that you’d like to purchase to your shopping cart at www.Pascoe.ca. After you “proceed to checkout”, enter the code in the box provided and the amount will be discounted from your order.
There are a couple of reasons your coupon code may not be working:
- Ensure that you’re entering the coupon exactly as the code is written.
- Double-check on when the coupon expires
- Ensure that all conditions are fulfilled in order to use the coupon.
If you are still experiencing some difficulties using your coupon code, please contact our Customer Service Representative at email@example.com
We offer exciting and exclusive coupons regularly through our email newsletter and social media accounts. If you’d like to receive these special coupons, please subscribe to our newsletter and follow Pascoe Canada on Facebook and Instagram.
Yes! To celebrate you joining the Pascoe Family, you are eligible to use a 10$ off coupon code for your first 50$ order! To receive this coupon code, please subscribe to our newsletter and we will email you the coupon code at once!
Yes, our coupons cannot be combined with any other coupon or exclusive offer. Our coupons are strictly limited to one per household. Our coupons are also not intended to be posted on forums or public sites.